Monday, January 30, 2012

Help: visit my lonely photo trapped at the Newberg Cultural Center.

When my photograph was selected into the juried Oregon Artists Showcase competition, I thought the judge's dog must have bitten her the very instant she looked my piece. Regardless, there it is hanging on a big wall all by itself, lonely as can be. The photograph (pictured below) needs visitors.

This is probably cheating, but there is a "People's Choice" award given out
at the end of the show about March 29–which just happens to be my birthday. As the name implies, People's Choice is determined by the vote of the People, as in visitors. So check out my lonely photo and vote appropriately. (I'm told they do not take phone-in votes.)

Oh yes, show details:
January 31 - March30, 2012
Chehalem Cultural Center
415 E. Sheridan
(behind the Newberg Public Library off of Hwy 99W)
Newberg, OR
503-487-6883

No comments: