Thursday, December 27, 2012

What does God look like?

What does your vision of God look like?   
Does it look like the bearded fellow in Michelangelo Buonarroti's Creation of Adam (Man) painting.

This is my photo illustration of God as described by the Mursi tribal elders in the Omo Region of Ethiopia, the ancient former Christian empire. DNA tells us that modern man came from the Omo Region. My conjecture is that the Omo Tribe myths and archetypal dreams I studied and recorded predate modern religions.
This is my vision of God. We live in a field of time. When we die, we leave that field to enter the unphotographable Great Unknown. I'm breaking through the wall of time to peek at an admittedly poor vision God. Note that I was hiking through an Alsatian vineyard when I poked through the time barrier. 

No comments: